Show All Results
Ingénieur Support Technique Néerlandais CDD (F/H)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role :
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a leader in the LifeScience business, benefit from our training program and broad career possibilities.
Technical support represents a key feature of the offering to our customers. As a specialist in Life Science within our multidisciplinary Team, you will help unpuzzling scientific challenges and answer highly technical product and application questions for our range of LifeScience products. You will support our customers and sales engineers on technical inquiries, protocol optimization and complaints on our chemistry product range. As a contribution to our growing business, you will qualify leads and cross-selling opportunities from incoming customers' calls and/or promotional activities. You will also provide training on your area of expertise to the Technical Service team.
Based in Molsheim, France. Temp position until the 31st of May 2021.
Who you are :
- Master's Degree with 3+ years of laboratory experience or PhD in Chemistry
- Fluent in Dutch with a good level of English are mandatory. Fluent in French would be a real asset.
- Customer-oriented with high listening and communication skills as well as strong ability to identify customer needs.
- Enthusiastic to build-up expertise in new technologies and work with other people within an international Team and in a dynamic environment.
- Creative, solutions oriented and good at doing product analysis and technical comparison for optimal customer experience.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.