Show All Results
Regulatory Junior Coordinator (Paraguay)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical chemistry, Biochemical chemist or other Science degree preferred, 1 year of experience as a regulatory professional desired
- Know-how in regulatory requirements for Paraguay desired
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, both in English & in Spanish.
- Advanced skills with all standard MS office and business applications
- Collaborative (team work)
- Flexible & adaptable to change
- Results oriented (ability to work under pressure & tight deadlines)
- Able to work independently
- Good & open communication
- Multitasking (Ability to work with different projects simultaneously)
- Problem solver
Main position activities:
- Performs day to day operational activities for Regulatory affairs such as: preparation and assembly of regulatory submissions dossiers, interacting with global, local & regional teams (variations, renewals, new products registration, etc.).
- Develops and maintains a cooperative working relationship with different stakeholders.
- Acquires knowledge from the regulation of Paraguay in order to prepare & support the documentation preparation of the dossiers for submission.
- Supports in the review and approval of labelling materials, and other documents to ensure compliance with the appropriate regulations.
- Participates in the identification of potential improvements to increase outputs, reduces backlog, and improves business processes.
- Provide support in assuring the technical content of the communications with the HA agree with the requirements & timelines.
- Maintains up to date, collects data & run analyses of regulatory systems.
Participates in supporting projects managed in the area.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com