Show All Results
SAP BW BPC Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Job Title- SAP BW BPC Engineer
- Key Accountabilities
- The BW BPC Engineer will work with architects, leads, functional analysts, and other technical analysts to understand business requirement, design and build scalable solutions using SAP BI frameworks to successfully implement requirements that meet business need.
- Designing, developing, modifying, maintain complex data model to source and house data in a SAP BW data warehouse from various source systems. The responsibilities are primarily technical, although there is a strong element of functional understanding of business process to work with BI related modelling aspects of a small to medium project.
- Proven experience in supporting an existing complex SAP BW environment is a must for this position.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong technical skills to deliver consistent level of performance. Demonstrates the ability to lead developments as needed and is also a strong team player.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with the Project Manager and plan to the correct level all the tasks related to data modelling, extraction, transformation, loading and storing in a data warehouse environment.
- Provides accurate estimates, and persistently stretches the capability of the junior team to meet challenging internal targets.
- Provides clear status of tasks and activities to all relevant people on the project.
- Having the ability to balance the project commitment against the support needs of the business.
- Work with the global team as required, especially with regard to Medium/Low tickets making sure effective planning has been carried out to protect project commitments.
- Helps identify improvements to process, particularly to enhance visibility, insight & agility.
- IT compliant on process disciplines (Project reporting, timesheets, change management)
Scope of People Responsibility
- Manages own workload effectively and efficiently.
- Expands technical contribution and encourage knowledge management and promote the cross-fertilization of ideas and information between teams.
- May provide informal guidance and support to colleagues with less experience.
- Overall 4-9 years of experience in SAP BW and BPC
- Good to have experience in ABAP and/or HANA.
- Good BI support experience.
- Able to work in shifts as 24/7 support project, work as rotation basis if necessary.
- Can demonstrate value-add of solutions delivered which often accumulate to more than the of annual salary costs.
- Demonstrable experience as a constantly requested member for projects in past work experience and a solid track record of consistency and reliability.
Job specific Competencies & Skills
- Highly committed Team Player
- Excellent written and Communication Skills
- Good Business Acumen
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- SAP BPC 10.1 Embedded with planning Sequences and Planning functions
- In-depth proven practical technical experience in SAP BW BPC to support Business intelligence applications.
- Project experience of chosen environment SAP BPC, BW, BW on HANA, and related tools.
- Ability to write Custom Validations in BPC Embedded
- ABAP coding
- In-depth knowledge on BPC Business Process Flows and work status, Controls, Securities etc.
- Must have good knowledge on Data Manager Packages, Creation of Dimensions, Model, Reports and Input Schedules.
- Able to quickly gain users confidence & build strong partnership with them and other IT colleagues in supporting different solutions related to business intelligence type analytics and data warehousing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Consolidation Experience
- Exposure to General Ledger, Asset accounting, controlling and profitability process areas
- Multi-skilled – in different BI technologies in the SAP ecosystem including SAP business objects, Analysis for Office, Bex and MS Excel.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com