Show All Results
Commercial Launch Lead Oncology - Denmark
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Our Danish affiliate is going through a time of acceleration. In 2019 a new General Manager and a new Medical Director joined us in Denmark. In 2020 new colleagues also joined us in Medical and Governmental Affairs. With a recent launch and some more to come, this is an exhilarating time to join us! In this newly created function, the Commercial Launch Lead Oncology will be in charge of developing and directing marketing programs & strategies for our Immuno-Oncology portfolio. In this role, you will be working closely with Medical Affairs, Market Access, Governmental affairs, Sales, etc. You will implement and pursue our global strategy and tailor it to the local needs, from planning to pre-marketing, to launch. You will adapt marketing mix, identify trends, opportunities, threats and propose corresponding measures. You will monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts, expenses and provide timely and accurate reports/forecasts for operations planning. Externally, you develop and maintain strong relationships with opinion leaders and other stakeholders, and organize congresses, symposia and workshops. Communicating closely and regularly across functions, you share information on market trends. You will also focus on early analysis of trends/health care perspectives/laws and the development of innovative marketing strategies and customer relationship. Cooperating closely with Sales, you organize training, coordinate and exchange market know-how and enable the fast reaction to changing market.
Who you are:
- You completed a University Degree in Science and/or Degree in Business Marketing
- You gained 6+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in product management/marketing
- You possess sound launch experience
- You have a broad network in Oncology in Denmark and have experience working closely with Key Opinion Leaders
- You gained thorough experience working internally and externally across functions
- You have excellent influencing and communication skills, with genuine team-playing abilities
- You possess excellent strategic planning skills coupled with great ability to implement deliver results
- You gained strong financial and commercial awareness and capability
- You are customer-focused and sensitive to market developments
- You are fluent in Danish & English
You can learn more about us at this Link
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.