Show All Results
Working Student - Process and Communication Coordinator for VQT CoE (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are looking for a working student to support our RD informatics VQT CoE for our company for upto 20 hours per week. In this role, you will get insights in different VQT CoE assignments, assisting the team with organizational tasks and in process and project management. You will be involved in a broad variety of topics (Process creation, sharepoint maintenance, Wiki updates, success story communication, newsletter, Service handbook update etc.). Also in your daily tasks you will conduct (data) analysis and prepare presentations based on them. You will be able to get to know several Business Functions whom VQT CoE supports and have the chance to work in an international and highly motivated team.
Who you are:
- Student in Bachelor or Master program in communications, Business Administration, Science
- First practical experience within communication and change management, process mapping or related fields via internships
- Profound experience in managing content on Sharepoint sites and Wiki creation
- Experience with all standard MS Office programs, especially with PowerPoint, Excel
- Well organized, attention to detail, proactive approach towards tasks
- Fluent in English, interested to work in an international team
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.