Show All Results
Senior Analytics Solution Architect
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Senior Analytics Solution Architect in the IT Business Analytics Team, you will be responsible for designing and delivering solutions for our Finance organization, which includes the whole Financial Legal & Management Reporting. You will work closely with IT Business Partners and Finance Business stakeholders to clarify and understand their needs and their business processes. You will work within a global project team of developers, business stakeholders, business analysts, and other project managers to deliver Analytics projects on-time and in the budget.
Who you are:
- Bachelor/Master degree in business, IT, business engineering or science with additional qualifications in business administration
- Several years of professional experience in a consulting firm, industrial company or business oriented scientific environment
- Excellent IT project management skills, preferably in the area of Analytics and Data Management
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes in Finance
- Excellent knowledge of project and implementation methodologies (e.g. PMI, Agile, SCRUM) with skills in managing global project teams across time zones
- Experience in leading internal and external project teams in an international environment
- Experience with technologies such as SAP BW, SAP Business Objects, Tableau or QlikSense
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Capability and willingness to travel internationally (~25%)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.