Show All Results
Fab Maintenance Technician 3
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- This second shift position (3:00pm - 11:30pm) will support daily maintenance of Cleanroom Equipment. This includes calibrations, trouble shooting, repairing of Coaters, Exposure tools, and Metrology equipment in a Class 100 Cleanroom using a variety of meters, probes, and hand tools.
- Carries out repairs performing daily calibrations of tools in a cleanroom environment.
- Experience in diagnosis and repair of malfunctioning Fab tools.
- Candidate must be a team player and quick learner.
- Clear communication skills; both verbally and in writing to the various groups within EMD.
- Follow the instructions and tasks required by the Supervisor. Must be able to work with chemicals and follow all safety procedures.
- Occasional travel for offsite training certifications of Fab tools
- Flexible to work weekends and overtime maybe 4 to 6 times per year
- Educational background and work experience including general working knowledge of semiconductor equipment such as, coaters, steppers, microscopes, and film thickness measurement tools.
Who You Are:
- Associate’s Degree in Electronics with 2+ years of experience working in the Semiconductor industry, as well as 3+ years of experience working with circuits and electrical test equipment
- High School Diploma with 5+ years of working in the Semiconductor industry, as well as 5+ years of experience working with circuits and electrical test equipment
- Current Boilers License to support the Fab users or willingness to obtain after start (EMD will provide the training)
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SPC
- Training or certification of ARC/FLASH 70E procedures, being able to work on live electrical equipment and having Facilities experience
- Technicians are expected to work in a team and follow all training requirements as per direction of the Supervisor
- Strong math and PC computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Work with minimal supervision, be proactive, able to solve problems, and effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.