Show All Results
Customer Service Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Intake orders from emails and phones with high quality.
- Reply customer inquiry on stock availability, order status, transportation status via phone calls, emails with a careful and responsible manner on time.
- Well handle customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other assignment from line manager based on operational requirements.
Who you are:
- 5Y+ working experience in customer service of related industry.
- Good communication skill, high responsibility, strong service awareness and high self motivation.
- SAP experience and good English can be a plus.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com