Show All Results
Clinical Pharmacology Lead (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You will be serving a dual-role of the Clinical Pharmacology Expert Team Lead (CPET-L) and the Clinical Pharmacology (CP) expert. CPET-L is a strategic, scientific and cross-functional role, leading an expert team which comprises subject matter-experts from CP, Pharmacometrics, Translational Modeling & Simulation, Clinical Biomarker, Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, and, on an ad-hoc basis, other global functions. This role represents the CP Expert Team to the global project team. As a scientific and strategic leader, CPET-L provides strong leadership for integrating individual functional contributions, driving the model-informed drug discovery and development (MID3), developing CP translational strategy in alignment with the overall clinical development plan, aligning with the stakeholders, and executing the program strategy/plan according to appropriate timeline. The approach includes, but is not limited to, quantitative translation from bench to bedside and reverse translation back to the bench, knowledge integration from literature or external data to internal programs, with regarding to pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, disease progression, relevant covariates (such as baseline disease, target, and pathway) and posology/dosage aiming to move the program to the next stage leading to regulatory submissions and life cycle management or an early termination with speed, efficiency and innovation based on data and MID3 approach in close collaboration with the experts on the team.
Who you are:
- PhD or MD in related sciences or equivalent training in clinical pharmacology, PK/PD sciences, pharmacometrics or allied disciplines preferred.
- Direct industrial experience of 7 plus years of experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of clinical drug development strategies, and quality related requirements in drug development in GXP-related areas, and application of mechanism-based population PK/PD modeling and simulation.
- Deep knowledge in CP, i.e., PK, ADME, posology, quantitative translational sciences, etc.
- Track record in delivering in discovery and development settings.
- General knowledge of oncology, immuno-oncology, and/or immunology, and more in depth
- understanding of biology and pharmacology is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements and submission across the main regions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactivity to cultivate a network of productive relationships in an international matrix environment
- Outstanding presentation, communication and organization skills; ability to lead, influence, and motivate others.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com