Show All Results
Waste Water Treatment Plant (W.W.T.P.) Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the WWTP Engineer is responsible for compliant operation of the WWTP. The WWTP Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of running the plant including leading a team of WWTP operators, developing the team and optimising plant performance.
- Lead the WWTP team in the area to achieve goals & targets.
- Responsible for the operation of the Wastewater Treatment Plant to ensure continued compliance to the site’s EPA license.
- Responsible for the operation of the WWTP testing Laboratory including sampling, testing, reporting and maintaining Laboratory quality standards.
- Lead investigations into WWTP issues to achieve solutions.
- Work closely with the maintenance engineer and team to ensure all equipment compliance with operation equipment and instrumentation
- Ensure all changes to plant are controlled in accordance with procedures.
- Organize and execute shutdown programs where required
- Identify and implement projects in the areas of efficiency improvement, cost reduction, safety etc. using Lean Six Sigma tools
- Provision of Annual Environmental Reporting information to EHS, for inclusion in the annual report to the Environmental Protection agency.
- Lead and co-ordinate Risk Mitigation initiatives such as FMEA and Risk Assessments.
- Ensure that process information is documented and that this document is updated as necessary to reflect increased process knowledge and understanding.
- Identify technical training to improve technical competence and innovation within the WWTP team.
Who you are:
- Minimum L7, preferable L8 qualification in Environmental | EHS |or equivalent.
- Electrical Mechanical apprentice qualified highly desirable
- Experience working within a biological WWTP, preferably in a lead role.
- Extensive relevant experience, within the Chemical Process Industry GMP.
- Experience working in a Seveso site, knowledge of ATEX
- Leadership & Influencing Skills.
- A Demonstrated Commitment to Safety.
- Knowledge of SCADA control systems
- Ability to lead a team and work effectively within a team environment.
- Self-motivated with Strong organisational, time management & planning ability.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com