Show All Results
Medical Manager Oncology NSW
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
What You Do:
Reporting to the Head of Medical, Oncology, Australia & New Zealand, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with pharmaceutical regulations and laws as well as providing medical expertise on drug safety and medical topics. In addition, you will be responsible for developing medical product information and stays informed on scientific trends and competition in oncology space. The successful candidate will work closely and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders, train local cross-functional teams in medical topics and collaborate with the wider oncology cross function team.
- Serve as local Medical Affairs expert of the Oncology therapeutic area and equip with updated knowledge to develop medical strategy aligned with the business to ensure the execution of in-field medical activities including medical education and medical information.
- Lead Medical Affairs activities in assigned territory along defined local Medical Launch / Brand strategies and Medical Affairs Tactics
- Responsible for assigning, tracking and monitoring relevant KPIs and metrics for Medical Affairs
- Consolidate and communicate trends, market insights, and unmet needs identified in the field
- Develop Medical material, review marketing material, trainings and ensuring scientific and clinical accuracy
- Transform the relationship with Key Opinion Leader (KOL) from project- and event-based engagement to partnership and scientific branding.
- Positively impact external perceptions and knowledge regarding company and company products
- Maintain and demonstrate comprehensive and in-depth scientific TA knowledge when executing assigned tactics
- Map treatment landscape and medical environment for new indications/ programs in the Therapeutic Area
- Responsible for the planning and tracking of the (TA-specific) medical budget
- Lead/ support (depending on nature of study) Medical studies, assist to coordinate local clinical projects and contribute to site selection for clinical projects
- Lead local publication process, publication dissemination and alignment with local, regional and global publication plan
- Support communications for ISS between investigators and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate with ClinDev and ClinOps in providing field support for research studies and assist in the selection of clinical study sites
- Conduct local internal scientific training and ensure continuous Medical education of existing teams and new employees working in the local TA
- Ensure the operation of the organization meet external government/industry standard and internal governance process from the scientific perspective without compromise
Who You Are:
- Scientific qualification (e.g., MSc, PharmD, PhD, DO, MD) required
- 5 -10 years clinical or research experience specific to therapeutic area of oncology
- Previous MSL (Medical Scientific Liaison)/RML (Regional Medical Liaison), Medical Advisor or related pharmaceutical experience advantageous
- Understanding of regulatory, commercial, market access and clinical issues affecting industry
- Knowledge and experience of methodology of clinical research and Good Clinical Practice required
- Self-starter with highly effective interpersonal and influencing skills required to build and maintain working relationships and interaction at all levels
- Positive attitude, result oriented, competent and a good team-player with a customer focus mindset
- Independent, high integrity, lots of personal initiatives and demonstrated ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills, both oral and written English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com