Show All Results
Technology Transfer Director - Biologics (m/f)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You are responsible for the successful Technology Transfer Management of our late stage and commercial biological assets. Furthermore, you manage a team of TT Leads for process transfers on Drug Substance, Drug Product, Combination- and Finished Product. You ensure projects plans, coordinate project execution, build and improve Technology Transfer project management tools. You manage the budget preparation, oversight and management according to target for the TT group. You are accountable for the product transfer project from initiation to the transfer, engineering studies, process performance qualification until successful transfer completion, as well as supporting the preparation of the regulatory approval - process transfer registration dossier and coordinate other relevant registration document.
In this role you master Technology Transfers by driving matrixed, cross-functional team (e.g. Supply Chain, Production Unit, Quality Control, HSE, other sites.) to guarantee successful production campaigns (validation & commercial campaign). Additionally, you communicate priorities and decisions concerning the Technology Transfer portfolio to relevant stakeholders. You will drive the alignment with and get approval from Global Biotech Manufacturing leadership team. The successful Technology Transfer Management requires your proactive leadership ensuring execution in the organization with adequate budget/resource allocation, strict adherence to set timelines.
The position reports into the Global Manufacturing Science and Technology organization for Biologics.
Who you are:
- Master or PhD degree in Bioprocess Engineering, Biochemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Technology or equivalent scientific degree
- Master degree with minimum 8 years of experience, or PhD with minimum 4 years of experience in Drug Substance (Biologics) and/or Drug Product Manufacturing (parenteral)
- Relevant and proven experience in Project Management and Technology Transfer is a must
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking), additional languages French or Italian would be a plus
- Excellent Communication skills are essential for this role
- Demonstrated ability in providing leadership to cross-functional teams to advance complex projects to completion.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com