Show All Results
Maintenance Technician II (Night Shift)
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing maintenance and repair for all facility equipment and buildings. This is a night shift position.
- Takes part in and contributes to a safe working environment. Follows all corporate, departmental and government safety regulations.
- Diagnoses mechanical, electrical, or instrumental problems, and makes necessary repairs. This can include adjustment, parts replacement, and lubrication, tear down, rebuilding, and other repairs. A sense of urgency in terms of maximizing production and minimizing down time is necessary in this type of manufacturing environment.
- Performs preventive maintenance duties including equipment checking, parts replacement, lubrication, vibration analysis, etc. Assists in procurement of parts and supplies. Must have the ability to prioritize multiple work requests.
- Maintains required cGMP documentation.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience as a mechanic in an industrial setting.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or food processing industries.
- Experience with instrument maintenance and calibration.
- Experience with SAP-PM.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.