Show All Results
Regulatory Management and Trade Compliance Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
To support our local and global colleagues and business partners in ensuring that our products are delivered to customers in a timely manner while meeting the regulatory and trade compliance requirements for import, supply and or export
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations for the import, supply and export of chemicals, biologicals, medical devices and equipment
- Maintain business regulatory licenses to minimise supply chain disruption (i.e. AU Depart of Agriculture, Dept of Health, DFAT, Customs, NZ MFAT, MPI, EPA/WorkSafe);
- Undertake regular data management reviews for accuracy and relevance, update the necessary systems and share with stakeholders as required;
- Maintain accurate transactional records and submit regulatory and business reports as per required schedules.
- Review, create and update training documents and SOPs
- Manage day to day compliance screening queues in a timely manner (EUDs, Licences, import/export queues etc.)
- Review and verify customer documents in accordance with all regulatory requirements.
- Classify products in accordance with local Customs and current regulations
- Work collaboratively with Customs Brokers to expedite customs clearance and troubleshoot issues
- Liaise with local and global stakeholders including customers on regulatory related matters
- Prepare reports for Authorities as requested, maintain records of scheduled or controlled products as required.
- Provide support in regulatory management activities e.g. medical device product registration, training, surveillance and advocacy work
- Participate in Regulatory and Trade Compliance projects and avail of learning opportunities to develop scientific and regulatory product knowledge and expertise.
- Obtain documentation for Electrical Equipment. Update Customs Database for regulatory requirement for new products.
- Review proposed AQIS orders for biological products requiring documentation for shipment.
Who you Are:
- Tertiary education in Science, preferably in a chemical, biotechnology or healthcare industry knowledge preferred.
- Experience in a regulatory and/or compliance function in a chemical environment would be preferred.
- Knowledge in the regulations for import, supply and export of chemicals in Australia and New Zealand.
- Experience in liaising and coordination with local regulatory agencies on licenses and registration matters.
- Basic knowledge in SAP (ERP system).
- Proficient in MS Office Applications especially MS Excel and Access.
- Team player with good analytical and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and demonstrate a willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Meticulous, organized with a desire for continuous learning.
- Can be from Melbourne or Sydney based.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com