Show All Results
GOglobal Graduate Program Finance Trainee (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
GOglobal Graduate Program Finance Trainee
This 2-year graduate program targets you as a high potential graduate and gives you challenging opportunities that prepare you for future roles. The program encompasses rotations within and across functions to ensure continuous learning. This includes international assignments, mentoring, formal training as well as personal and professional development.
During the 24-months individual rotation plan, you will get to know multiple facets of Finance and build a strong companywide network. During the first year at our headquarters in Darmstadt, Germany, you will experience different Finance areas with focus on Controlling and Accounting and deepen your understanding of the business, Finance tools and the requirements of the Finance function. In addition to supporting daily business, you will also take ownership for exciting projects within Finance.
In the subsequent 12-months assignment in one of our entities abroad, you will be assigned to our local Finance organization. As a member of the local team you will be responsible for processes, projects and management support to enhance your Finance expertise and to further develop business acumen as well as cross-cultural competences.
The program starts in March 2021.
Who you are:
- Master's degree (or equivalent) in Finance/Business Studies (preferred) or Industrial Engineering/ Business Informatics with a focus in Finance
- Outstanding academic performance (top scores)
- First practical experiences in Finance via internships, e.g. in Accounting or Financial Controlling
- Sound financial knowledge and analytical skills
- International experience
- Fluency in English and a second language
- High learning agility and curiosity to discover solutions to exciting challenges
- Willingness to embrace new technology, ideally first touchpoints with Finance digitization topics
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Initiative to network and collaborate in teams
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com