Show All Results
Ingénieur Projets (F/H)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In this strategic role, you will lead a multidisciplinary team of internal and external contractors to develop, design, build, commission and qualify our new investment located in Martillac, France (YM€). You will play a key role in establishing a state-of-the-art site with cutting edge technologies. This asset plays a strategic part in the construction of the integrated capabilities Merck wants to offer to its customers within the CDMO acceleration initiative.
You will be responsible for securing resources and using formal project management processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and scope. You will have the ability to understand and provide direction to assure compliance with MilliporeSigma's and external regulatory agencies' policies, codes, standards and regulations. You will closely liaise with numerous global internal/external interfaces such as Operations, Corporate Purchasing, EHSQ, Controlling, Corporate Legal Services, and Technical Departments etc.
Permanent position based on our Martillac (33) location.
Who you are:
- Master degree in Process Engineering with very good knowledge of means and process technologies used in production (ADC/Fill and Finish, or Mab, or V>), with several years ‘experience in a global technical engineering and investment project management functions. Experience with large Capital investment projects is a plus.
- Expertise in industry best practices for basic and detail design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of chemicals/ pharmaceuticals production and laboratory systems as applied within the company. Excellent practical knowledge of contractual and legal obligations in the field of engineering and construction.
- Up-to-date knowledge of cGMP- and EHSQ-standards, on technical standards as well as standards for automation systems.
- Demonstrated proficiency in communication, delegation, team building, interpersonal and customer service skills, ability to perform within international/multi-cultural teams and proficiency in communication, delegation, team building, interpersonal and customer service skills. Strong ability to present and defend concepts and results towards senior management functions and external authorities
- Fluent in English, additional languages such as French, would be a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com