Show All Results
Head of Medical Neurology Poland
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As Head of Medical Neurology, you will provide high quality medical/scientific expertise and strategic insight into relevant therapeutic disease areas – Neurology. As a key strategic medical role, you will be responsible for creating and implementing TA medical plans and resultant medical activities. In addition, you will lead and manage the medical team in the implementation of the medical plan and customer-facing medical activities. Your scope of duties includes initiate, develop/maintain contacts with KOLs and external groups to enhance scientific exchange, understanding of the external environment, advocacy, clinical trial activities (company-sponsored and ISTs) and response to questions, devise relevant educational meetings, symposia and advisory board meetings within specialist TA and attend International & national symposia. Your duties will be also to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement product strategy and be the lead on the relevant medical strategic and tactical plan, to manage the planning and tracking of the medical budget and ensure timely reporting on the activities and KPI‘s.
Who you are:
• Bachelor's degree in life sciences, preferably in the scientific field of relevance to position and secondary/advanced scientific degree (e.g., MSc, PharmD, Ph.D., DO, MD) required
• In-depth knowledge of relevant Codes of practice
• In-depth knowledge of Neurology/Multiple Sclerosis
• 5 years in the pharmaceutical industry preferred (Experience in Medical Department, Regulatory Affairs or/and other functions as well as on Global/ Regional level)
• Leadership experience with small to medium-sized teams and a small budget
• Substantial professional, clinical or research experience in a scientific or related field required (minimum of 2 years preferred)
• Fluency in English (oral and written)
• Fluency in local language
• Good communication, presentation, and strong negotiation skills
• Excellent analytical skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.