Show All Results
Specialist Manufacturing Planning
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Effective Production Planning is critical to the success of our supply chain, to enable the efficient operation of the production facility, to sustain customer supply excellence and to achieve targets. Individual responsibilities may vary depending on experience and can increase in complexity over time.
In this diverse role you are responsible for reviewing, analysing and verifying the forecasted production demand with SAP and Grasp. You plan the productions accordingly to ensure Just-In-Time bulk material availability to supply customer orders and forecasts. You identify and resolve roadblocks, and manage potential material supply disruptions.
Furthermore, you work cross-functionally with internal colleagues, both locally and globally to drive an efficient supply chain. You partner closely with purchasing and production to achieve the best results. You are responsible for the management of Material Master Data in SAP along with KPI reporting and analytics.
Lastly, you support OpEx projects and Production Planning projects to drive optimisation to improve the customer experience, continually looking for ways to work smarter and be more efficient.
- You hold a degree or certificate in Supply Chain, Business Administration/Management, Procurement, Logistics or Life Science
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in an office environment or Production/Operations or a similar role
- Experience working with an MRP/ERP system
- Good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
- Good MS Office and computer skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-motivated and innovative personality with effective communication and collaboration skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com