Show All Results
Senior Project Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Reporting to Head of Distribution China, this role is to support planning, developing and implementing the strategic and long-term direction of Life Science distribution network in China. The role is responsible for driving projects from idea to execution. He/she will be the expertise to make strategic recommendations according to the business growth opportunity, competitive threats, evolving internal business requirements etc.
Essential Job Functions and Requirements
- Strategic Thinking -- Have a clear understanding of the company's mission and vision and how the distribution contributes to these. Assessing strengths and weakness of distribution network with proper mid-term / long-term plan addressed.
- Project Management – Lead, drive and participant in coordinating all actions with LS distribution projects & initiatives
- Innovation – Leading, applying creative solutions to distribution network needs while minimizing investments and optimizing capabilities.
- Analytical Skills – Demonstrate exceptionally good analytical skills and an ability to translate raw information into actionable strategies and initiatives.
- Collaboration – Require highly collaborative mindset and skills across multiple levels of the country and regional organization. Able to utilize a strong toolbox of the influence skills to effectively manage across a matrixed organization.
- Communication – A strong communicator, both verbally and in written form. As the future distribution strategy affects many aspects of the business, the role needs to effectively integrate cross-functional stakeholders into the decision making and execution process.
- Skills & Competences required
- Good team working skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivative with clear goal and target
- Good communication in ENG, written and oral
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Cross functional project management experience
- Logical reasoning, numerical skills, technical skills
- SAP knowledge and implementation experience
Who you are:
- Master / Bachelor degree, preferred in Logistic, Supply Chain or Engineering
- 8-10 year experience in supply chain, logistic in Chemical/Biologics and 3-5 years as the management role or mega project management role
- Visibility and interaction with senior level managers
- Strong understanding of biotech and pharmaceutical customer’s expectations and business nature
- Strong knowledge of QMS, ISO & cGMP
- Ability to lead, coach and instruct others
- Black Belt or Green Belt a plus
- PMP a plus
- Proven strong leadership skills with ability to motivate and inspire cross-functional teams
- Collaborative and likeable team player. Always looking to share and advance practices
- Experience with structured problem-solving techniques is desired
- Ability to drive change and challenge the status quo in a respectful/professional manner
Functional Area: Supply Chain
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com