Show All Results
Senior Project Manager - Life Science (f/m)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Our Applied Solutions business focuses on diagnostic, testing and industrial and industrial customers. As a Senior Project Manager, you will manage the new product development projects in an innovation context, to meet customer, time, quality and costs requirements. You develop strong relationships with Project Management Office, R&D, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finances and other stakeholders. You will provide clear communication of the overall scope, timing, funding requirements, and resource analysis.
As a Senior Project Manager, you initiate, develop and lead the cross-functional project teams from product concept to commercialization, through to lessons learned and closeout of project following the Group values. You will develop and manage an overall plan that integrates key activities of all functions associated with design, development, validation, and commercialization of approved projects.
Position Based in Guyancourt (Paris – France).
Who you are:
- Master or Engineer’s degree in informatic sciences, chemistry, IT, biology or engineering.
- Project Management education, training and/or PMP certification would be an asset.
- Proven +5 years experience in project management in leading complex projects including proficient use of project management tools and software (MS Project, SharePoint, Teams, etc.).
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to drive for / deliver results.
- Experience in management of software or digital solution development project would be a plus together with mastering the associated Agile methodologies.
- Fluency in English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com