Show All Results
Quality Assurance Specialist
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for defining, maintaining and improving the Quality Management system including assurance of employee excellence and customer satisfaction.
This position is responsible for:
- Managing customer quality fulfillment activities including facilitation of customer meetings, completion of customer documentation, resolving customer complaints including determining root cause, and change notification agreements
- Leading and participating in tasks and Continuous improvement initiatives to define, maintain, and improve the Quality Management System.
- Support for company and site operations to ensure employee excellence, quality deliverables, and customer satisfaction are achieved
- Regularly uses phones, computers, computer monitors and all office/laboratory equipment. Typing at a computer keyboard along with the ability to read CRTs/computer monitors.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering or other Science or Technical discipline.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016, and ISO 13485
- Knowledgeable in FMEA, Lean, Six Sigma
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Management of time and prioritization of work effectively
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.