Show All Results
Product Manager - Neurology & Immunology
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
You will be a Product Manager for the Neurology & Immunology Division. Under the leadership of the Neurology Business Unit Head, the Product Manager is responsible for adapting the global commercial strategy of the prescription products to local needs and for the development, careful implementation and follow-up of the Local Marketing Plan accordingly in close collaboration with relevant functions. You will be responsible for: Sales performance of the brands, Proper management of brand-related expenses, Providing the Sales Team with the right market, competitor and own product insights, analytics, Development of promotional materials, Management of activities, projects and assuring the optimal communication to customers using both face to face and especially digital channels
Who you are:
• University or College degree in science, healthcare or business/economics
• At least 5-year experience in pharma industry with prescription drugs in sales, medical or marketing positions
• Fluency in English (spoken & written)
• Goal-driven, collaborative, accountable mindset and courage
• Outstanding analytical and influencing skills and
• High level of accuracy in implementation
• Integrity and transparency
• Confidence in MS Office Programs and strong affinity to digital solutions
• Valid driving license
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com