Show All Results
Global Lead Expert Reporting Processes & Value Flows
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Global Lead Expert Reporting Processes & Value Flows you will be the Business Owner for SAP CO-related changes and are responsible for developing, monitoring and simplifying of existing P&L value flows. You will oversee the governance for processes and master data in the areas of cost objects, cost elements, Profitability Accounting etc., as well as finding harmonized solutions across our SAP systems for new processes. In addition, you will be also the partner responsible for Cost Accounting processes, ensuring harmonized Cost Element Hierarchy in all ERPs. Moreover, you will be responsible for ensuring proper reporting position structures in your area of responsibility, in line with our global “Lean Finance Framework” reporting framework. You will handle leading for developing, monitoring and simplifying of existing processes and master data, as well as finding harmonized solutions for new processes, reviewing and challenging process documentation, test scripts and training documents. You are also collaborating with Shared Services Operations, local accounting, project management and Controlling and are the contact person for Month End Closing´s related P&L reporting issues. In cooperation within the team you oversee maintaining and monitoring the year change task list for business segment changes and profit center reorganization.
Who you are:
- Degree in Finance with a solid accounting background
- Very good in-depth understanding of SAP CO (and FI) processes and structures, as well as profit center accounting
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Management Accounting, Controlling, General Ledger Accounting or related functions, preferably across different areas in an international environment
- A high degree of stakeholder focus and ability to explain and discuss complex SAP and finance processes with stakeholders.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve risks, issues, and bottlenecks
- Excellent English language skills
- Good organizational skills, flexible attitude, reliable, and able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic project environment.
- Ability to work on self-reliant in an international remotely team
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.