Show All Results
Legacy Versum [리가시 버슘] Site Quality Manager (울산)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
- Support for customer survey/questionnaires related to quality.
- Lead and coordinate customer request related SPC/SQC issues(ex, OOC, OOT, etc.)
- Customer Complaint/Inter-company & Internal Nonconformance
- Follow up day-to-day administration and monitor of Customer/Inter-Company & Internal complaints resolution as a Complaint Owner.
- Perform tasks as required for QMS(Quality Management System) with supporting the Quality manager (Control Plan, FMEA, KPI, MOC, SPC/SQC, Document Control, etc). - Ensure that response to significant Quality issues is thorough and appropriate
- Support DRB(Disposition Review Board) program & RFC(Response Flow Checklist)/OCAP(Out of control Corrective Action Plan) for Process & Products in case required and agreed by Business to meet customer expectation.
- Participate in internal and external (Customer and 3rd party register) audit as either auditor or in addition, perform and support corrective & preventive actions for any nonconformance in internal & external (Customer & 3rd party register) audit, etc.
- Perform miscellaneous projects as required.
- Other tasks assigned by your superior.
Who You Are?
- Bachelor degree in engineering is required
- At least 8 years of quality experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong presentation skills
- Self motivated and self starter with the ability to work on multiple activities and projects in an organized and timely manner.
- Applied experience with problem solving and investigation methodologies
- Awareness of quality principles and tools such as quality engineering, reliability engineering, quality codes and standards
- Applied experience with ISO management systems
- Applied experience with SPC/SQC and statistical techniques(Minitab), MS Office Tool(Excel, Word, Power points) skills
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Require 30% of travel domestically (including client visit)
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com