Show All Results
Lab Application Scientist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Profile Laboratory Application Scientist (Analytical Chemistry)
- Develop analytical applications for Pharma QC, Food & Beverage and others using analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC and related techniques
- Handle customer troubleshooting inquiries related to sample prep, HPLC, GC and related techniques
- Present and report to leadership on performance and activities as required
- Proper handling, care and maintenance of analytical instrumentation
- Legibility and commitment in documentation reporting and management, similar to cGMP practices.
- Awareness and familiarity with regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical and allied industries.
- Lab management responsibilites for ordering consumables using procurement systems and proper maintaining of records and storage conditions of reagents.
- Positive team player possesing collaborative and networking ability
- Good teaching ability for training other laboratory staff or non-scientists
- Willing to travel occasionally to support customer related technical queries
Who you are:
- MSc. or PhD. in Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Biochemistry/Life Science or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in analytical method development/method validation in a pharma, academia or testing laboratory.
- Hands-on experience and deep knowledge in HPLC, GC, and/or related MS techniques is a must.
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical thinking to solve scientific problems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and chromatography data systems.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com