Show All Results
SAP CoE - Change & Governance
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
LEAN Change & Governance Analyst
The LEAN ERP program is a multi-year program to build and deploy a S/4 HANA ERP solution for the Healthcare Business Sector.
An important element in the success of the program is the LEAN CoE Team. This team has a key role in the LEAN support structure establishing ongoing “sustain and optimize” operations as well as ensuring a “Customer First” focus
The LEAN CoE is responsible, alongside the Process Owners, to maintain the integrity of the LEAN Template having detailed technical SAP knowledge and understanding of the integrated processes across modules and interfaces.
Lean Change & Governance Analyst needs to have basic SAP, Validation (GxP) and HP ALM knowledge. The role covers a very broad range of responsibilities including stake holder management across IT and Business, Project Management supporting the Lean CoE Lead to ensure projects are well supported by the Lean CoE, management of HP ALM application, Key User community management plus various other ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Coordinating, organize, report on projects with international internal and external participants
- Train, inform, coordinate, report on Regression Test against Rollout Projects with all stakeholders (COE team, Key Users and Site Leads/SPOCs, SAP-Basis, external partners)
- Coordinate the Key User Community within COE Team but also other stakeholders (meetings, communications, trainings, KU-list, distribution list)
- Responsible for the LEAN COE EVA page (updates, communications)
- Initiate department meetings
- HP ALM set-up (documentation & testing tool): Consult, support and direct other parties and projects
- HP ALM trainings (coordinate between requester and external HP ALM service provider)
- LEAN COE shared drive
- LEAN COE distribution list
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Coordinating & Handling people and information, teams, projects, meetings
- Create and align processes with other stakeholders.
- Negotiation and convincing skills are very important to get all partners into one direction
- SAP-basic-knowledge, Validation & HP ALM knowledge are highly appreciated to reduce onboarding time and foster understanding of topics and processes
- Logical thinking ability will help to learn and understand the high number of processes needed in a validated environment
- Cooperation, curiosity, innovation, creativity helpful to find solutions
- Very important is the right level of communication
- Indispensable is logical thinking because our technical colleagues are “logical thinkers”
- Identify where need is for support and take action
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com