Show All Results
Actives & Formulation Account Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
· Deliver sales numbers in assigned area for Actives & Formulation products with professional knowledge and understanding of customer applications.
· Develop new customers and expand business in specific territory
· Identify new opportunities and implement sales plans
· Develop business in new application/segment with support from TM and BD team.
· Establish & maintain customer relationship.
· Responsible for account receivable.
· Manage & optimize the distribution channel.
· Work together with TM, BD & Regulatory team to implement strategic projects.
Who you are
· Bachelor or above degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related
· At least 2-3 years working experience in Pharma industries/Life science (especially fine chemical industry supplying to Pharma/Biopharma customer) related to marketing, sales or technical function
· Solid understanding about pharma raw materials, excipients is expected
· Ability to work independently
· Team work spirit
· High service orientation and hard working attitude
· Frequent travel
· Strong will and ability to learn continuously
· Good interpersonal communication skills, good English communication ability
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com