Show All Results
Senior IT PI/PO Architects
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
SENIOR IT PI/PO ARCHITECTS
Job Location: Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, 3050 Spruce Street, St. Louis, MO 63103
Mail resumes to Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, 400 Summit Drive, Burlington, MA 01803 (Req# 209344)
The Senior IT PI/PO Architects will be responsible for architectural strategy with SAP, including system upgrades, requirements, and information flow processes and structures while ensuring that SAP Global implementation runs smoothly between platforms. Specific duties include:
- Oversee and assist all SAP projects and applications leaders with SAP architecture, enhancement, maintenance, support, and SAP functional and technical implementation expertise;
- Work closely with the business and IT leaders to ensure value is delivered in compliance with industry standards and best practices;
- Work with the functional and SAP technical team on how information flow happens between ERP and non-ERP systems;
- Reinforce the use of Global and Regional SAP templates; and
- Design SAP strategic roadmap, investment, project execution, vendor management, solution architecture, and successful launch of new solutions and related applications with IT leadership.
Travel requirement: One (1) week domestic travel, no more than two (2) international trips per year lasting no more than two (2) weeks each trip.
This position is eligible for the Sigma-Aldrich Corporation Referral Program.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Employer requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely related field and at least five (5) years of progressively more responsible work experience developing a scalable SAP PI/PO Integration Strategy in a hybrid IT landscape.
In addition, the successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex business requirements and implement solutions using best practices in SAP PI/PO gained through five (5) years of application and collaboration work experience in corporate environments;
- Demonstrated knowledge of cross functional systems in SAP and non-SAP involving eCommerce, Order to cash, Finance, Event Management and Projects that include systems integrations gained through the completion of two (2) integration implementation projects;
- Demonstrated knowledge of standards and governance policies of all integration related patterns, activities, scenarios for on-premise and Cloud based applications gained through five (5) years of work experience;
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop interfaces using Graphical, XSLT and Java Mapping gained through five (5) years of work experience;
- Demonstrated ability serving as an SAP PI/PO subject matter expert to design, develop and implement interfaces using supported standard and third-party protocols including File, SFTP, RFC, IDOC, REST, SOAP, JDBC and ABAP Proxy gained through five (5) years of progressively more responsible work experience; and
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor a team across different functional areas including eCommerce and Order to Cash gained through two (2) years of work experience as a team leader reinvesting in SAP PI/PO Best Practice development efforts.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently and all projects may be completed concurrently.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.