Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor the Production Operator will perform day to day production duties in compliance with all company policies and procedures and national legislation. The purpose of the position is to manufacturing operations for products, including equipment operation, product manipulation, daily systems checks, support structure operations (eg WATP) and general housekeeping and cleaning around the site in compliance with all cGMP and Safety and Environmental requirements.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manufacture Active Ingredients, Intermediates, and other products according to batch sheet specifications and in compliance with both cGMP and company Health & Safety requirements.
- Marshall and transport materials throughout the plant, and to and from the warehouse.
- Take test samples during the production process.
- Maintain site cleanliness through continuous housekeeping, plant cleaning, and cleaning.
- Completion of general housekeeping duties including scales calibrations, HSE checks, cGMP checks, and other areas where requested.
- Assist in operation of the Waste Treatment plant as required
- Carry out all production duties whilst adhering strictly to pre-defined procedures.
- Report any equipment plant utility or process problems and identify process, equipment, and documentation improvements
- Reporting of Safety and Environmental Incidents, and support of the safe-company-culture by challenging those found to be in violation of best practices.
- Attendance and participation in safety meetings and safety training.
- Protect the plant, equipment and personal protective equipment from damage and misuse at all times.
- Assist in the training of new process operators.
- Flexible approach to completing work in a pressurized environment
- Available to work occasional overtime
- Active participation in Emergency Procedures training
WHO YOU ARE
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Third level science/manufacturing-related qualification is desirable
- Experience of Continuous Improvement/6-Sigma concepts
- Proven numerical reasoning skills, with ability to understand and assess complex data
- To accurately follow and execute complex written instructions.
- Previous experience in a similar cGMP API manufacturing role would be a distinct advantage.
- Good oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Ability and willingness to take on new tasks, and a strong team-player.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability with a flexible, optimistic, and committed outlook.
- Physical requirements: General level of fitness as the role is primarily manual.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A LIMITED TERM CONTRACT
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com