Show All Results
Segment Strategy Manager, Monoclonal Antibodies
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Based in Rockville, Maryland, (or remote if you are not local) you will have primary responsibility for the Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs) customer segment within the services business. You will act as the internal advocate for the mAbs customer, with responsibility for defining the complete go to market strategy for this segment based on detailed data analytics-driven insights. This will include sub-segmentation of the market and development of a commercial excellence program that includes strategy, tactics, and sales enablement tools, facilitating MilliporeSigma’s position as a leader in mAbs services. You will collaborate with sales, field marketing, product management, marketing communications, R&D, and other functions to develop and execute the strategy. You will define and drive marketing campaigns targeted to the mAbs segment. With a deep understanding of customer needs through customer engagement and assessment of complex market & competitive dynamics, you will identify portfolio gaps and make recommendations to scientific and business leadership to increase profitable growth of the mAbs segment. You will report into the Head of Strategy for the Services business. Travel (including international travel) up to 35% of time will be required
Who you are:
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Life Sciences or Business/marketing required.
- 3+ years of business strategy, strategic marketing, sales, and/or consulting experience in Life Sciences, Pharma, or Biotech industry.
- Strong analytics skills including experience working with and manipulating large amounts of financial/other data in Excel.
- Knowledge of biopharmaceutical manufacturing (mAbs therapies preferred); credibility in discussing current and future trends in the industry in front of customers and internal stakeholders; able to contribute content to thought leadership assets.
- Ability to work with and engage across management team and various functions within the organization. Ability to lead through influence.
- Ability to see the current and future business within a broader context and quickly synthesize implications and opportunities for the business to both internal and external audiences.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing to internal and external audiences, including to the leadership team, to foster collaboration, drive alignment, and achieve results.
- Ability to think creatively, approach work with an entrepreneurial mindset, and take the initiative despite minimal day-to-day oversight; ownership mindset to solve problems and drive the business.
- Ability to think critically and analytically about all business problems.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, energetic environment. Willing to constructively contribute to and debate key issues affecting the organization across multiple areas.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.