Show All Results
Scientist 2 Microbiology
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Working within our Microbiology team, you will be responsible for providing scientific support in the conduct of routine and complex GLP or GMP studies performed within a contract testing laboratory. Responsibilities of the successful applicant will include acting as Study Director or Responsible Scientist, as appropriate, on studies, assisting in the performance of laboratory procedures, providing scientific support to laboratory staff performing routine and complex procedures and external clients for whom the studies are being performed.
The post holder will be required to maintain study records, including deviation records, to meet regulatory standards.
Who you are:
- You have a BSc or higher qualification in Microbiology, or associated Biological Science discipline, with at least extensive proven work experience in a similar environment.
- You will have prior knowledge and experience working to GLP and / or GMP in a similar working environment.
- You are strongly focused on quality and safety
- You have strong planning and organisational skills
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You are self motivated with strong initiative and drive
- You have strong computer sytem skills.
- Experience using Lims systems is beneficial but not essential.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.