Show All Results
Manager CDMO Marketing and Strategy
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Our Manufacturing Services offering has been growing rapidly over the last 5 years. As part of one of the Process Solutions key strategic pillars, we are looking to ensure the long-term growth of the business. We have a new role as the Manager CDMO Marketing and Strategy to help us define the expansion roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
Your Role: As the Manager CDMO Marketing and Strategy, you will impact CDMO business topline & profitability results by developing business plan, market dynamics analysis and our competitive positioning. You will drive and execute marketing plans, lead marketing campaigns, organize regional marketing events, execute tradeshows, events, seminars for the identified market, extend our market coverage manage to strengthen CDMO brand and raise awareness and support our business development. You will also lead the strategy execution roadmap, develop Business plan for future CDMO expansion & investment, build Value Pricing model, Market analysis, competitive survey, etc. Additional responsibilities include:
- Influence future direction/strategy and next investment decisions
- Impact CDMO brand attractiveness & visibility with efficient communication plan
- Build strategic working relationships through communication (inform/listen/present)
- Consult and conceptualize on market solutions
- Design & deliver presentations & sales tools, innovate on behalf of the customer, and prioritize and organize work
- Have the curiosity to lead new initiatives outside of direct role responsibility
Who you are:
- BS degree with 8+ years exp, MS degree with 3+ years exp, or PHD
- Experience with extensive knowledge of services business in Biopharmaceuticals
- Proven track record of Marketing, Strategy Development or consultancy experience
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder management skills with the ability to simplify complex problems
- Strong analytical skills along with a good understanding of our products, applications, technologies, competition, trends and processes
- Global travel up to 20%
- Higher degree in a relevant natural science (Chemistry, Biology etc.)
- 3+ years of experience, with extensive knowledge in the CDMO market
- Ability to manage a fast-paced environment
- Ability to speak German, French, or other languages is a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.