Show All Results
Operational Systems Support
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: The Operational Systems Support assists in design, development and integration of digital solutions that improve operational workflows whilst adhering to accepted professional industry standards and quality / regulatory practices (GLP/GMP).
This is a technical role and key responsibilites will include:
- Participating in software development and validation cycles to ensure the outcome meets the needs of the buisness and its end-users
- Leading the technical build of assigned digital records or similar
- Acting as a technical liaison / investigator to the buisness
- Coordinating with IT on builds
- Boundary testing of digital records or similar
Who you are:
- Hold an undergraduate degree oe equivalent in Science, Engineering or Information Technology
- Demonstrate good technical systems knowledge
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships within the project team and the wider organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment (GLP/GMP)
- Strong Excel skills and experience operating ELN or LIMS based systems
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.