Show All Results
Molecular Materials Market Development Manager - North America
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Molecular field is one of the fastest growing segments in the industry today. MilliporeSigma is focused on growing our business by targeting the most innovative technologies.
Your Role: As Molecular Materials Market Development Manager for North America you will be in charge of developing our oligonucleotide and amidite sales in the Research, Industrial, and Diagnostics markets. You will analyze the oligo synthesis market and develop and execute the Molecular Materials tactical plan for North America in coordination with our local commercial organizations. You will act as the “Molecular Materials Champion” for North America and will interact externally with key accounts and opinion leaders, and internally with product management and operations in order to achieve your goals. You will have a highly visible position interacting with senior management.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years’ experience, or master’s degree with 3+ years’ experience
- Solid molecular biology knowledge
- Experience in sales or field marketing
- Experience in the molecular/genomics market
- Excellent communication skills (English); there is an extensive amount of presenting / selling technical products in this role
- Customer focused (Internal and External)
- Position based in the US
- Ability to travel domestically up to 40% of time with minimal global travel
- Degree in Life Sciences or Chemistry
- PhD in Life Sciences or Chemistry
- 5+ years of experience in sales or field marketing, ideally in the molecular/genomics market
- Strong proven track record of sales growth
- Good eCommerce experience to drive basic oligo sales
- Networking skills and thoughtful leadership
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.