Show All Results
Technical Service Specialist 1
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Process Solutions Technical Service Specialists play a key role at MilliporeSigma, providing technical support to our customers through our toll-free phone line, email, and website. We provide technical expertise to customers on our Process Solutions product portfolio and associated technologies used in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical industry.
As Technical Service Specialists, we support our customers with their product and application inquires by providing technical information, troubleshooting, and recommending solutions. As Customer Advocates, we are the key interface for complaint management related to product quality and work closely with our Quality associates to support our customers through this process. We interact regularly with other internal teams such as Field Marketing, Manufacturing, Product Management, R&D, Regulatory, & Sales, assist in technical training programs, and visit customer sites.
- Handle multiple projects/responsibilities simultaneously
- Maintain composure in challenging situations
- Have a dedicated commitment to fulfill customers’ needs and solve problems
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or Chemical/Biochemical Engineering or any other Life, Physical Science or Engineering discipline
- 1+ years of work experience in a laboratory or Pharmaceutical/Biotech environment
- Master’s Degree
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: Upstream Processing (cell culture, filtration), Downstream Processing (clarification, purification, TFF filtration, final fill), or Formulation (excipients, actives)
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication skills, customer interaction skills, and the ability to work in a team environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.