Show All Results
Senior Quality Assurance Associate
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Quality Assurance Senior Associate will work within the QA team on the day-to-day maintenance of the Quality Management System. Serving as the QA liaison, the QA Senior Associate will ensure QA requirements are met intra- and inter-departmentally in the following areas: Change Management, Complaints, CAPAs, Deviations, Returns, Documentation Management, Supplier Quality, and Audits. The QA Senior Associate works with the QA Specialists on general continuous improvement initiatives and is expected to contribute to the successful completion of departmental objectives.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related Life Science field (or equivalent) with 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience in a manufacturing environment, or
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, or related Business field (or equivalent) with 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Quality Assurance experience in a GMP, Food or ISO 9001 environment.
- Experience executing standard operating procedures.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to efficiently and effectively review records.
- Investigation skills with knowledge of Root Cause Analysis
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaboratively work intra-departmentally.
- Excellent organizational, written & verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, SAP and Electronic Document Management systems.
- Presentation skills – ability to present information in a clear, concise and logical manner.
- Effective problem solver.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.