Show All Results
Lead Project Manager (all genders) Manufacturing Launch Team & Technology
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Within Global Development & Launch we are currently looking for a Lead project manager (all genders).
Are you passionate about driving and coordinating Manufacturing Launch Readiness for innovative small- (NCEs) and large molecules (NBEs) in order to provide product for first market entry? Is it your strength to lead cross-functional international teams such as Manufacturing Launch Teams or Technology Transfer Teams in a global matrix organization? Are you aiming to develop and oversee short- & long-term supply strategies of Drug Substance, Drug Product & Packaging, considering internal or external manufacturing opportunities and enable manufacturing site readiness in close collaboration with interface functions? Do you want to utilize your expertise in providing technical know-how for DS & DP ensuring comprehensive knowledge transfer from pre- to post-launch phase? Are you used to guiding development of first commercial packaging, set-up of the financial, physical and release flows for initial market entry and ensuring implementation of supply chain/distribution elements in close alignment with key interfaces? Do you enjoy leading the C(D)MO selection process together with Corporate Procurement in case of external manufacturing including technical assessment of offers and setup of respective contracts?
Who you are:
- University degree in chemistry, pharmacy or life sciences, preferably with a Ph.D.
- 10+ years of experience in industry with a proven track record of successful technology transfers and/or CMO management
- Proven track record in leading cross-functional, international CMC or MLT teams
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Proven track record in development or manufacturing of small and/or large molecules
- Collaborative, analytical and open-minded to develop, drive and implement new projects and concepts
- Very good communication skills and ability to distill complex situations into brief summaries for senior management
- Fluent in English and German
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com