Show All Results
Senior RPA developer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As Robotics Process Automation Developer, you will implement automated applications in collaboration with business analysts and process experts. You will ensure that common processes and design standardization to ensure optimized robotization. You provide process related support to the Robotics team and stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of automated processes. In addition, as a subject matter expert, you will work effectively in a mixed environment and use best practices and business expertise in further continuous improvement projects as needed.
Who you are:
- University degree in a business-related field or engineering
- 2+ years experience in RPA and knowledge of Blue Prism (or similar software)
- IT mindset and enthusiasm to develop knowledge of technologies and solutions needed for RPA and underlying IT solutions
- Fluent English language skills required
- Experience in scripting/ programming (VBA, C#, C++, .NET) will be an asset
- Experience in business processes modelling
- Agile mindset and team player
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com