Show All Results
APAC Regulatory & Trade Compliance - Project Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Act as a talented and experienced digital expert in APAC, take initiative to manage digital individual projects and the overall project portfolio with considerable resource requirements, risk and complexity; Analysis business requirement and sometimes can build quick digital solution independently; Drives technical direction of own discipline and is key resource to management. Acts as an interface between business and IT functions to ensure mutual understanding. Identifies heart of the issue, proposes alternative ways of thinking about problem and generates innovative ideas. This position will closely work with internal and external stakeholders to identify strategic digital/ automation opportunities and solutions, drive regulatory & trade compliance organization a successful transformation to digitalization.
Who you are:
- Minimum 2+ years of experiences building digital product and/or digital enabled new business model from ideation, to prototyping and launching, coding background (full stack) is highly preferred.
- Good working knowledge of digital solutions/low-code techniques, like SQL/Web, python, power platform, etc.
- Experienced in working effectively with software developer, UI/UX designer, and business stakeholders
- Assisting in driving cultural change by ensuring initiatives are leveraging agile techniques, design thinking, and digital solutions.
- Good communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Strong passion in digital area (or at least keen on learning) and fluent in emerging technologies (e.g. machine learning, Blockchain, drone, IoT, etc.) is a strong plus
Education and Languages:
- Scientific degree in an IT related field with profound knowledge and experience in various digital technologies,
or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in Chinese native & English (verbal and written) is required.
Professional Skills and Experience:
- Excellent technical understanding of key areas of various technologies transforming (digital strategy, transformation, IT infrastructure & architecture, IoT, e-commerce, AI/machine learning, robotics, cloud, big data and analytics, blockchain, agile and DevOps and process automation)
- Experienced in Requirement analysis & Process Excellence.
- Solid working knowledge of principles and concepts of knowledge management tools.
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Be creative in digital transformation and data drive insight approach and passion for implications.
- Proven record of digital/ automation transformation projects.
- Professional experience (approximately 2+ years) in a similar position.
Personal Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated good communication, organizational skills and problem-solving capacities in an international environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Effective management by influence.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver accurate outcomes.
- Ability to train and educate others.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com