Show All Results
Commercial Project Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Commercial Project Manager is a highly dynamic customer facing position offering a world class experience for our customers. A Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage customer specific projects that deliver a complex integrated solution in order to drive sales revenue and growth. Project Managers are responsible for delivery performance of operations including prioritization, escalation and identification of bottlenecks, as well as providing a solution to deliver on the financial commitments each month and quarter. The Commercial Project Manager is the primary point of contact between MilliporeSigma and the customer during an active project.
Commercial Project Managers, in collaboration with operations and quality, write the scope of work, outline the costs and timeline for custom solutions, as well as implement the pricing strategy as set forth by the business owners. Additionally, CPMs communicate project activities with the project team and customer to ensure awareness of projects delays, issues and successes while utilizing the Solution Provider Model (SPM). Specific activities include outlining activities, scheduling and facilitation of regular customer conference calls, providing meeting notes and follow up action items, internal progress meeting and soliciting commercial support as necessary for customer communication and meeting project deliverables and expectations.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology or life science industry.
- Extensive operational, sales, marketing or project management.
- Excellent organizational, decision making and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of cGMP and/or other relevant quality systems with strong evidence of collaborating in a matrix environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal skills, including the ability to give presentations and to speak to large groups. They must be able to establish rapport with non-technical parts of the company.
- Sales and quality driven, strong motivator of people to drive toward desired results within a set timeframe.
- 3+ years’ experience in custom pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- BA/BS in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Business or related field.
- Project Management certification.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.