Show All Results
Sr Benefits Analyst
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Sr. Benefits Analyst is a member for the Merck Business Services (MBS) team and is responsible for data analysis and administration of Health, Welfare and Retirement plans, as well as Leave of Absence administration, supporting the North American Human Resources Market (U.S. and Canada). In addition to data administration, this role supports plan administration, communication, education, vendor management and compliance.
The Sr. Benefits Analyst provides subject matter expertise on all Health & Welfare plans to effectively manage plans, troubleshoot, and resolve issues as they arise. The successful candidate will assist in managing Benefits Annual Enrollment and M&A activity, and have essential understanding of benefits data process flows, identifying gaps, and executing process efficiencies. The Sr. Benefits Analyst must also have the ability to manage numerous priorities in a timely and accurate manner, work with HR colleagues, who interface with employees regarding benefit issues, and demonstrate the ability to utilize benefits-related statistics and information to improve service delivery and resolution of complex issues.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, HR Management, Business, etc. with 5+ years of benefits experience or relevant consulting experience – OR –
- Associate’s degree in Human Resources, HR Management, Business, etc. with 7+ years of benefits experience or relevant consulting experience – OR –
- High school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED) with 10+ years of benefits experience or relevant consulting experience
- 2+ years working knowledge of federal and state benefit laws and regulations
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of benefits programs and plans
- Previous experience with management of multiple vendors
- Experience in HR Shared Services or outsourced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to interface with all levels of employees
- Strong project management skills Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Experience with HRIS systems, SAP and ADP
- Ability to effectively manage vendors
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.