Show All Results
Mobius Global Planning Manager
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The Mobius Global Planning Manager (MGPM) will report into the Head of Production Planning for the Separations & Instruments Technology Cluster. The MGPM will also be part of the Mobius Operations Leadership team in Danvers. This role includes end to end planning responsibilities across the Mobius product line.
The MGPM will have dotted line reporting authority across the Planning Functions; Demand Planning, Production Planning and Network Planning teams using an Integrated Product Team (IPT) concept.
- Responsible for ensuring overall alignment between the demand plan and relevant rough-cut capacity planning at the SBU level across all Mobius manufacturing sites.
- Responsible for reviewing and confirming delivery commitment expectations for Large Investment Projects (LIPs) prior to closing the deal (proposal support).
- Responsible for optimizing production scheduling work across all Mobius manufacturing sites.
- Responsible for developing the supplier risk program. The team is responsible for developing and executing a supplier strategy -including supplier risk assessments and risk mitigation planning and driving business reviews and forecast updates with key suppliers/establish VMI levels.
- Placing purchase orders and tracking supplier performance.
- Manage intercompany materials supply in support of Mobius production.
- Develop a cross functional process to ensure timely and accurate flow of information from order entry to customer delivery including interface with Customer Excellence regarding delivery dates.
- Responsible for flow of raw materials and components into the warehouse and finished goods out of the warehouse. Optimize storage space and inventory budget (raw materials and sub-assemblies).
- Translating Long Range Forecast into a 5-year supply plan by SBU by region – in support of capacity analysis and risk assessment.
- Develop Key Process Indicators (KPIs) to measure performance.
- Chair monthly Mobius Global Supply Review connecting demand with - supply, inventory and financial targets.
- Manage raw material, unfinished goods and global finished goods inventory within established budgets.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- APICSCPIM certifications or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in supply chain operations, manufacturing and/or Operational Excellence experience is preferred
- Strong leadership and influencing skills with previous experience in managing an organization functional team
- Strong communication skills – oral and written, with proven track record in communicating across cultures in a Multinational environment
- Familiarity with Oracle, SAP or ERP equivalent
- Six sigma or lean manufacturing training/certification preferred
- Experience working with suppliers preferred
- Demonstrated track record of performance – in driving results and influencing others
- Experience/familiarity with Integrated Product Team (IPT) concept is preferred
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.