Show All Results
Software Product Manager (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: In your new role as Software Product Manager, you will manage our software product strategy and roadmap. You will drive roadmap execution into a set of clear, actionable requirements and initiatives. You will analyze the market, define new product development and product improvement projects and provide marketing input to product launch. You will manage product life cycles from strategic planning and tactical activities to product release and will lead pricing strategy for the global market. You will identify processes which will enhance our customers’ productivity / compliance and ensure successful launch and maintenance of products with commercial, operations and support teams. You will drive portfolio review and meet corporate strategic directives.
This role is within our new subsidiary BSSN Software GmbH https://www.bssn-software.com/ and based in Darmstadt/Germany. BSSN Software creates software for vendor-neutral analytical and biological data management, based on open standards. This software is sold to end users but also licensed to instrument and software vendors. We are working with the world's leading LIMS and ELN companies, as well as top-tier instrument vendors. At BSSN Software, you have the opportunity to change the game how the world manages analytical and biological data.
Who you are:
- An excellent product manager with years of experience in your field
- You have a healthy recognition of the laboratory software market
- Proven success in product development would be great
- Have you led a team before? Excellent! – this is a nice to have but not essential as long as you are a clear motivator
- Startup oriented – if you know what this means, it will excite you!
- You have a ‘get stuff done’ mentality
- You’re an effective communicator and understand the need for cross departmental collaboration
- Ideally you can speak German, although English is a must
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com