Show All Results
Sales Development Specialist Upstream (M/F) - Scandinavia / Netherlands
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: Are you ready to kick off the next step of your career and take an active part in the future of our Upstream Sales Development Team? Part of the EMEA Team, you will leverage your technical expertise from cell line generation to manufacture of GMP cell culture media and supplements. You effectively hunt and drive sales for in-scope PS Upstream portfolio. You will partner with account managers, field marketing, R&D and process development scientists. You will be responsible for the tactical execution of the PS Upstream strategy on your territory within the scope of EMEA commercial activities. As such, you will segment customer profiles on your territory, create differentiated value with catalogue and customized cell culture solutions, and drive technical customer collaborations until the closure of business deals. You express curiosity for Upstream Solutions beyond your primary scope, contributing to uncovering cross-PS sales leads for the entire Upstream ecosystem. You are, ideally, based in Copenhagen/ Malmö/ Lund or Amsterdam area, with regular travel (up to 50 % of the time) for face-to-face customer meetings.
Who you are:
• You have a Master’s degree or PhD in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or closely related science in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
• You have minimum 2-5+ years of experience in a similar role in Process Development/Upstream solutions within Biotech Pharma industry.
• You have excellent communication skills. Proficient in English and at least one Scandinavian or Dutch language.
• You have a curious mindset, eager to learn from new applications/ new therapeutics.
• You are agile: quickly adapt to various customer needs and applications. Perseverance to remove roadblocks, with a constructive mindset.
You can learn more about us at this Link
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.