Show All Results
Quality Engineer II
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Quality Engineer II is a key member of the Quality organization at the Danvers Life Science Center. This role may include up to 10% travel. Responsibilities include the following:
- Support or lead customer care activities and customer-facing improvement projects that incorporate evolving customer and industry requirements
- Support or lead customer inquiries specific to Danvers products
- Lead projects with cross functional teams to improve in-process quality, reduce customer complaints, and increase production efficiency
- Perform data analytics to drive improvement project ideas
- Lead transfer activities and support ongoing Quality operations with the Wuxi, China Single-Use manufacturing site, and the future Single-Use manufacturing site in Europe
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 1+ years of experience in Biotechnology, Medical Device, or Life Science industries
- 3+ years of work experience as an Engineer
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage improvement projects using project management and leadership skills
- Ability to interact effectively with both internal and external customers
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to influence cross functionally
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistical analysis concepts and tools
- Demonstrated ability to write and execute test protocols and reports
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.