Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Quality Engineer will work closely with our operational and quality teams to support investigation of events and identification of root cause, definition and implementation of CAPA plans and monitoring of their effectiveness. You will be responsible for co-ordinating and driving completion of all quality records in a timely manner along with generating and analysing UK quality metrics as an input to Quality Management Review. Occasional travel to other sites in Edinburgh and Stirling will be required.
Who you are:
- Batchelor degree or higher in relevant scientific/technical field
- Significant experience in Quality Assurance or related field within a GMP environment
- Good communicator: Strong English oral, written and presentation skills
- Logical and analytical approach to problem-solving and decision making
- Experience in defining CAPA plans and co-ordinating implementation
- Advanced knowledge of good documentation practices
- Proven record of achieving results within established timescales
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Tactful and diplomatic when required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Quality Management applications
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com