Show All Results
Sales Support Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Specialist to join the team in Amsterdam on a 12-month fixed term contract. As a Sales Support Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for the sales organization to support and answer internal and external customer and interact with our defined partners. You will support with quotations and other commercial documents; support with the renewal of price offers; interact with sales teams, partners and customers and manage literature, samples & demo requests. You will ensure proper usage of tools and daily development, data integrity as well as the highest available support continuously in daily activity to reach customer satisfaction and performance standards.
Who you are:
- You will have previous experience working within a Customer service environment
- Have a proactive approach with excellent attention to detail
- Be fluent in English, any additional European language would be beneficial
- Excellent level of communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to work within a multi-cultural environment
- Be a strong team player with a proactive approach and ability to work independently
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com