Show All Results
Data and Reporting Architect (M/F)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Come join and strengthen the TMIC-Reporting team in a new role.
The TMIC (Territory Management and Incentive Compensation) team is responsible for maintaining the sales force's territories, providing them with their sales report, and calculating their commissions.
In this new role, you will support the TMIC-Reporting teams in the deployment of Tableau (visual analysis platform), by collaborating in the creation of dashboards for commercial organizations.
You will be responsible for the Development of analysis tools in different platforms such as Tableau, SAP Business Intelligence and Palantir Big Data, thanks in particular to the use of predictive analysis methods to support the development of a management strategy focused on figures.
You will also be in charge of executing or piloting projects as needed and you will recommend and make improvements in the processes.
You will participate in the improvement and maintenance of existing digital solutions
Position Based in France in Molsheim (Strasbourg) preferably. Other possible location St Quentin Fallavier (Lyon), Guyancourt (Paris)
Who you are :
- Higher education in computer science, statistics, data analysis, or a related field
- Successful experience in designing and building reporting solutions using Tableau
- 1 year or more experience in data analysis and / or data architecture
- Knowledge of relational and file-based database design
- Experience in using big data analysis applications or programs such as R (preferred), Python or similar
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel and SharePoint, and developing automated solutions and workflows
- Work experience in sales or commercial environment would be a plus
- Good written and oral communication
- Fluent in English – French language would be appreciated
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com