Show All Results
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Performance Materials is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
You will manage a high number of clients with low volume testing per client. You will establish project schedules, communicate effectively with all stakeholders, and ensure that the studies are executed as required by the client. You are accountable for the accurate assembly and communication of project details and ensuring that all planning work is accurate to allow for a smooth execution. You will work with QA, Orders Management, Sales and Lab Directors across sites and divisions to ensure a seamless service.
- Executes project management skills such as defining project tasks, plans and resource requirements, demonstrating adherence to global PMO practices and templates, e.g. on-boarding, kickoff meeting, communication plan, standardized/template minutes, agenda, timetables, pre-meetings, project plans, scope documents, risk registers/FMEA, Gantt charts, Work Breakdown Structure
- Responsible for coordinating, driving, and managing service delivery issues through internal alignment to a solution and timeline with owners and talking points; resulting in an external communication to clients
- Initiates proactive discussions with external clients and internal stakeholders to align on expectations
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline (i.e. Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- 2+ years’ experience managing complex business, commercial, or operations projects in Life Science or Pharmaceutical industry
- Action oriented, self-motivated, and highly organized with a high-level drive for results and perseverance while acting in a professional and positive manner with minimal direction
- Clear communicator with strong ability to influence and lead a team of diverse stakeholders, including executives
- Excellent fundamental project management skills: planning, organizing, attention to detail, managing competing priorities, analytical and systems thinking
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.