Show All Results
Shared Service Center Pharmacovigilance Associate
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
In your role Shared Service Center Pharmacovigilance Associate , you will be in charge of:
- handling of all local drug safety information, including collection, registration, translation from local language into English, and transmission to Global as applicable in a timely manner
- Seeking comprehensive initial and follow-up information on Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) Performing screening of relevant local medical/scientific literature in accordance with GPS procedures and local requirements (where applicable) and local health authority web sites according to global standards as defined by relevant quality documents (where applicable).
- Collaboration with medical information, quality assurance, complaint management and PDCSs to ensure safety reporting procedures are in place, safety relevant information is processed in a timely manner, and reconciliation is completed
- Keeping product knowledge up-to-date to ensure appropriate Individual Case Safety Report (ICSR) handling
- Using applicable tools to ensure local compliance in terms of ICSR handling according to local regulations and company timelines
Health care background or relevant working experience
Fluent in written and spoken Arabic, French and English
Experience in in the pharmaceutical industry or health authority (thereof 2 years in Phamaco Vigilance)
Good knowledge of local regulatory Pharmaco Vigilance legislation
Good understanding of drug development and life-cycle management
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.